Our secluded location is definitely part of our appeal. Here we’ve put together some useful information to help you find your way to Wall Nook with ease…
- From the M6 Motorway leave at junction 36 and stay on the A590 following Barrow / Newby Bridge signs for approx 3 ½ miles.
- Take slip road to Left signed Barrow/Newby Bridge, to Roundabout, take 1st turn A590
- Go approx: 7 miles on dual carriage way, single, then dual to Roundabout, take 2nd turn still A590
- Go approx: 1 ¼ miles up hill on Dual carriageway watch for Cartmel sign & take Left slip road.
- Turn Left at T Junction, then approx: 1 mile to Cross Roads, turn Left signed Cartmel.
- Follow all the way approx: 2 miles to Cartmel sign entering Cartmel Village.
- Take 1st Right turn, follow lane past the Priory, around Left hand bend.
- Under the Archway, Turn Right, into Square, stay Right of Sticky Toffee Shop.
- Sharp Right bend. Stay on Lane for 1 ¼ miles, (ignore 1st left turn at end of Race Course).
- Take 2nd Left turn at 1 ¼ miles at Lane sign ‘Speel Bank No Through Road.
- Go 300 yards up the lane. Turn Left over Cattle Grid & Gate signed ‘Wall Nook’.
- Follow Tarmac drive all the way, stay on tarmac around Left bend.
- The Drive narrows between stone walls, crosses Cattle Grid, arrive Wall Nook.
- Turn Left into our car park – Welcome
Please note: If you are following a SatNav our Post Code is LA11 7SP. Please be aware that some SatNav’s do get it wrong and could take you about a mile past Wall Nook Cottages! Alternatively click on the map below to access directions from Google Maps.