We ask guests to arrive no earlier than 3pm
and to depart by 11am
1. All linen and towels
2. Iron and Ironing board
3. Washing machine and dryer
4. Everything you need in a kitchen
5. Dressing tables have mirror and electrical socket to hand for hair drying
6. Complimentary Toiletries
7. Plenty of car parking
8. Free WiFi (limited availability)
9. All utilities are included
Wheelchair access is available. Please ask for details
Cartmel village has an excellent delicatessen, wine store, bakery, cheese shop and a Spar supermarket. While Grange over Sands boasts a first class butcher, greengrocer and another local bakery.
Kendal and Ulverston both have major supermarkets.
Pets – We regret we are unable to take pets, partly because we are surrounded by farmland with sheep and cattle and partly because it is so difficult for ‘dogs to be dogs’ whilst keeping everything pristine for other guests.
For the comfort of all guests we ask that you please observe our No Smoking Policy